Airline Financial Credit Union Ltd Est. 1950
Our credit union was established over 60 years ago by a group of dedicated individuals in order to provide financial services for the employees of Malton Airport. Based on the spirit of co-operation, it was the beginning of a financial institution that is continually evolving to meet the needs of today’s members. Our growth is due to the value of ownership, solidarity and responsibility that is the core of all co-operative movements. Membership of Airline Financial Credit Union is open to any person who is or was employed, whether directly or indirectly, in the airline industry. In addition, immediate family members can also join the credit union and enjoy all of the benefits of being a member. Once a member, always a member. Even though members may change jobs or retire, their membership can continue.
The Credit Union has a membership of more than 2,600 with assets of over $36 million and a staff of 7.
Members are the heart of the Credit Union. Credit Unions are owned, operated and directed by the people who use their services: they are member-owners.
Airline Financial Credit Union’s goal is to meet all members’ needs and upgrade services providing them at reasonable rates.
- Airline Financial Credit Union will respect and listen to members.
- We will strive to reflect the Credit Union philosophy of People Helping People.
- We will serve all members with the utmost confidentiality.
- We will act with professionalism and integrity.
- We will keep up-to-date on technical advances so that our members will receive the best service in the most efficient manner.
- Together members, Board of Directors, staff and management will direct the continued growth and stability of Airline Financial Credit Union.
Bank Your Way...
Bank Your Way...
Services for all your financial needsfrom Airline Financial.