Providing Service to People with Disabilities:
Airline Financial Credit Union Limited is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained on the the Accessibility Standards for Ontarians with Disabilities, Act 2005 through our online training program CUCOURCE and that our employees are aware of the various assistive devices that maybe used by members with disabilities while accessing our services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. Notice will be posted welcoming members/customers who have service animals and support persons and customers who are using assistive devices to do business with Airline Credit Union Limited.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on parts of our premises that are open to the public.
- A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
- No fees will be charged to the support person to enter the Airline Financial Credit Union’s premises.
- We will notify members/customers of this through a notice posted on our premises and on our website at www.airlinecreditunion.ca.
In the event, that in our opinion, a person with disabilities who may need a support person to avoid a safety issue that may occur, we reserve the right to postpone servicing that member/customer until the safety issue is resolved.
Notice of Temporary Disruption:
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to our services for members/customers with disabilities such as., daily banking needs, bill payments, cheque services etc or any disruption to our facilities for members/customers with disabilities, the Airline Financial Credit Union Limited will notify members/customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
The notice will be placed on our premises located at:
310 – 2720 Britannia Rd. E., Mississauga, ON.
6145 Room 413 Viscount Road, Mississauga, ON.
Notice will also be available on our website at www.airlinecreditunion.ca
Training for Staff:
Airline Financial Credit Union Limited will provide training to all of their employees through our online training program called CUSOURCE in order to fully understand the guidelines for Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act, 2005 as it applies to the environment.
The training will be provided to staff upon the start of their new employment or within the first 6 months from the date of hire with the Airline Financial Credit Union Limited and all supporting documentation will be kept on file.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- Airline’s Financial Credit Union’s plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person through our online program.
- Employees will be made aware of the various equipment or devices that may be used by members with disabilities while accessing our services.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Airline Financial Credit Union’s services.
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our plan.
Members/customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Airline Financial Credit Union Limited provides services to people with disabilities can do so by email, verbally or in writing.
- All suggestions/complaints will be forwarded to either the CEO or Branch Manager for review. The Airline Financial Credit Union Limited will acknowledge members’suggestion/complaint within 2 business days.
- All complaints/suggestions will be addressed accordingly and any necessary changes will be made in a timely fashion.
Modifications to this or other policies:
Any policy of Airline Financial Credit Union limited that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Our Customer Service Plan will be made available to our members/customers at both of our premises and through our website at www.airlinecreditunion.ca
Bank Your Way...
Bank Your Way...
Services for all your financial needsfrom Airline Financial.